A Memory App to help with “Sorry I forgot your name!” Statistically only 20% of you have actually read further than the top line, which is a shame because the other 80% will miss out on my memory app, an app to remember…literally. An app designed to help you remember your [...]Read more An App to Remember!
Don’t forget to pick up some Eggs. While at work, have you ever received a phone call from home asking you to pick up a few groceries from the store, or been told not to forget to book your dental or doctors appointment as you leave the house? How about trying to remember to write […]Read more The Memory Palace go-to Memory System
Benjamin Franklin sings Bob Seger. How do I remember names? The number one recall question I have been asked over the years. I have said many times that memory techniques are based on linking or associating what we wish to remember, to something we already know. This is why we recall the shape [...]Read more How Do I Remember Names?
How to store your vacation memories. A friend of mine will soon be taking a ‘once in a lifetime’ month’s vacation to Tuscany, she has never been to Europe and is excited, as you can imagine. Last week over lunch, she reminded me of her poor memory, saying how concerned she is about getting [...]Read more Memory Music and Smell
After my regular Sunday round of golf with my pals, we sat in the clubhouse, just as we have for the past 30 years, and we had a few beers and recounted the great, and more often the ‘not so great’ shots. I asked one of them, “What did you hit on the 3rd?” He […]Read more Why can I remember golf shots, yet can’t remember names?
After my keynote a sceptic remembers 30 digits! After a recent fun keynote, a gentleman came up to me and said he didn’t believe my memory was no different from his. He said that I must have been born with this ability to recite the capital cities, square mileage and populations of every [...]Read more Fun keynote turns into a memory challenge
Customer Service at its best After delivering a recent keynote presentation, I decided to send the client a gift basket to say thanks. I looked up a company in Ottawa and chose a gift. The next day I received an email with my invoice and this note attached: Dear Bob, Thank you for your [...]Read more I Saved $15 by Speaking Backwards, Great Customer Service